|All Quotes||Filter Quotes|
|Font Type||Font Size||Font Color||Font Gradient||Alignment|
- Failure may be an unbelievable gift in disguise
if you use it to make better decisions in the future.
- If you really want to improve your outer world,
whether this means your career, your relationships or your finances,
you must first improve your inner world.
- Let the waves of universe rise and fall as they will.
You have nothing to gain or lose.
You are the ocean.
- A child and a Sage (jnani) are similar in a way.
Incidents interest a child only so long as they last.
It ceases to think of them after they have passed away.
So then, it is apparent that they do not leave any impression on the child and it is not affected by them mentally.
So it is with a Sage.
- Having no destination,
I am never lost.
- Real meditation is not about mastering a technique;
it’s about letting go of control.
- Enlightenment is simply returning to our natural state of being.
- Learn how to read the love letters sent by the wind and rain, the snow and moon.
- Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
- It is easy in the world to live after the world's opinion;
it is easy in solitude to live after our own;
but the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd
keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Courage is the most important of all the virtues
because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently.
- Learn to see me as a brother instead of two distant strangers.
- I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
- He enjoys true leisure who has time
to improve his soul’s estate.
Henry David Thoreau
- When the mind is still and quiet,
everything will take care of itself.
- You can do anything you set your mind to
- The meaning of life is just to be alive.
It is so plain and so obvious and so simple.
And yet, everybody rushes around in a great panic
as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves.
- Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
- When a child's spirit's broken
And feels all hope is gone
God help them find the strength to carry on
- Follow the I,
abide in the I
and you will soon come to the conclusion,
that I does not exist.
- Look past your thoughts,
so you may drink the pure nectar of this moment.
- Creativity is intelligence having fun.
- Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.
- When your mind is still and calm you've solved the problem.
- The only language able to express the whole truth is silence.
- If you touch one thing with deep awareness,
you touch everything.
Thich Nhat Hanh
- Can you remember who you were,
before the world told you who you should be?
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- A wise man is content with his lot,
whatever it may be,
without wishing for what he has not.
- Conflict cannot survive without your participation.
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
- If you want the best the world has to offer,
offer the world your best.
Neale Donald Walsch
- Learn to take rejection as motivation to prove people wrong.
Refuse to give up, no matter what.
- Personal development is your springboard to personal excellence.
Ongoing, continuous, non-stop personal development literally assures you that
there is no limit to what you can accomplish.
- The harder you fall,
the higher you bounce.
- Wisdom comes with the ability to be still.
Just took and just listen.
No more is needed.
Being still, looking, and listening activates the non-conceptual intelligence within you.
Let stillness direct your words and actions.
- It is impossible to live without failing at something,
unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all.
- Never regret something that once made you happy.
- Meditation helps me to calm down.
- Yesterday is dead,
tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day,
and I'm going to be happy in it.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
The secret to getting started is breaking your overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks,
and then starting on the first one.
- If you tell the truth,
you don't have to remember anything.
- You are not willing to let yourself outrageously want,
because when you outrageously want something that you haven't found a way of getting,
it is too uncomfortable,
and the risk feels too great.
We're wanting you to hear that there is no risk at all!
Fantasize and watch what happens.
- Alignment is alignment is alignment.
And if some subjects get you there faster than others,
then take the path of least resistance, to get you there.
because when you’re there, all subjects then are accommodated.
- When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal;
you do not change your decision to get there.
- The contrast that you think you don't want
is not something that you don't want.
You're not being tested by it.
It´s a piece of information, it´s a piece of experience, in order to help you formulate with greater clarity
what you are wanting.
- When you ego is no more,
only then will you know Who You Are.
- When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete,
everyone will respect you.
- Your suffering continues because you think you have knowledge of something about you and life that’s true even though it isn’t.
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve:
the fear of failure.
- This is a wonderful day,
I have never seen this one before.
- You have got to practice adoring yourself
- Do you remember the things you were worrying about a year ago? How did they work out?
Didn't you waste a lot of fruitless energy on account of most of them?
Didn't most of them turn out all right after all?
- If you are not preoccupied with worry and you work hard,
you can look forward to a reasonably lengthy existence.
It's not the hard work that kills;
it's the worrying that kills.
- Sorrow looks back,
Worry looks around,
Faith looks up.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do.
- The future depends on what we do in the present.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once.
Breathe. You're strong. You got this.
Take it day by day.
- Sometimes you just need to be selfish and take care of you.
If they love you, they’ll understand.
- The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
- Today is the perfect day to be happy
- Time flies like an arrow;
fruit flies like a banana.
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards.
- Nothing can disturb your peace of mind unless you allow it to.
Roy T Bennett
- The past is a place of reference,
not a place of residence;
the past is a place of learning,
not a place of living.
Roy T Bennett
- Take responsibility of your own happiness,
never put it in other people’s hands.
Roy T Bennett
- I do not believe in taking the right decision,
I take a decision and make it right.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.
- I am blessed,
I am loved,
I am worthy.
- The best decisions aren't made with your mind,
but with your instinct.
- Make each day your masterpiece.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- Life always offers you a second chance,
it's called tomorrow.
- Time is like a river.
You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again.
Enjoy every moment of your life!
- Be yourself,
everybody else is already taken.
- We do not remember days,
we remember moments.
- To forgive is to set a prisoner free
and discover that the prisoner was you.
Lewis B Smedes
- Success is not to be pursued;
it is to be attracted by the person you become.
- The only thing we never get enough of is love;
and the only thing we never give enough of is love.
- Do not engage the mind much in the affairs of the world.
- I am not an object in consciousness but it's source, it's witness,
pure shapeless awareness.
- Once you realize you’re not earning money and wealth
you are simply attracting it,
it will flow easily to you.
- Our needs are few.
Our wants are many.
Master Sheng Yen
- And suddenly you know: It's time to start something new
and trust the magic of beginnings.
- A human being has so many skins inside, covering the depths of the heart.
We know so many things, but we don’t know ourselves!
Why, thirty or forty skins or hides, as thick and hard as an ox’s or bear’s, cover the soul.
Go into your own ground and learn to know yourself there.
- With automatic spell checkers running unleashed over what we compose,
our era is that of correctly spelled typos.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
- When the ego dies, the soul awakes.
- We spend the first year of a child's life teaching it to walk and talk
and the rest of its life to shut up and sit down.
There's something wrong there.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Trust the wait. Embrace the uncertainty.
Enjoy the beauty of becoming.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible.
- Would you like you,
if you met you?
- To live is the rarest thing in the world.
Most people just exist.
- Don’t wait for miracles,
your whole life is a miracle.
- In individuals, insanity is rare;
but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
- He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
- Without music, life would be a mistake.
- We like to be out in nature so much because it has no opinion about us.
- Fixating on a specific outcome that we think we want causes us to struggle and suffer as we attempt to force it.
We don’t let ourselves feel happy, satisfied, or relaxed until we can check that goal off the list.
- Realize that what is seen is not there
- When your heart is open,
you are able to notice that anything you are feeling
is part of a healing taking place within you.
- The mind that does not stop and linger anywhere even when it is set free is called the free-minded mind.
- I'm convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.
- Our first endeavors are purely instinctive prompting of an imagination vivid and undisciplined.
As we grow older reason asserts itself and we become more and more systematic and designing.
But those early impulses, though not immediately productive, are of the greatest moment and may shape our very destinies.
Indeed, I feel now that had I understood and cultivated instead of suppressing them,
I would have added substantial value to my bequest to the world.
- I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed.
These things, to me, are expressions of love.
- Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
- Dive into your heart centre.
Sit in the silence.
Everything will take care of itself.
- Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them:
a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will.
But the will must be stronger than the skill.
- Gratitude is heaven itself
- If a thing loves, it is infinite.
- Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever.
St Francis de Sales
- Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life.
Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it
and make the most of the moment you are in now.
- Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.
- We’re born with success.
It is only others who point out our failures,
and what they attribute to us as failure.
- True happiness is to enjoy the present,
without anxious dependence upon the future,
not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears
but to rest satisfied with what we have.
- How do you become better tomorrow?
By becoming better today.
- When we fulfill our function, which is to truly love ourselves and share love with others, then true happiness sets in.
- I believe there’s some explanation for this universe,
which you might call God.
- If things are not failing,
you are not innovating enough.
- Hope is a waking dream.
- We can know only that we know nothing.
And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.
- Everyone thinks of changing the world,
but no one thinks of changing himself.
- I am not bound to win,
but I am bound to be true.
I am not bound to
but I am bound to live up to what light I have.
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- When I do good, I feel good.
When I do bad, I feel bad.
That's my religion.
- Look in the mirror.
That’s your competition.
- A mind that is free of self-concern becomes a heart that is open to all possibilities.
- May we awaken from the dream that we are different.
Thich Nhat Hanh
- Never mind the mind.
- Source is ALIVE in you NOW, you see!
You can tell when you close that gap!
And when you do, life takes on all new meaning!
Nothing, in all of the Universe, is more delicious than to be in this physical body allowing the fullness that is you to be present in the moment.
- There is no glory in practice,
but without practice, there is no glory.
- You cannot change the course of events, but you can change your attitude
and what really matters is the attitude and not the bare event.
- The true strength of a man is in calmness.
- I breathe in calmness
I breathe out stress
- Truth alone will endure, all the rest will be swept away before the tide of time.
- I regard myself as a soldier,
though a soldier of peace.
- I’m a lover of my own liberty, and so I would do nothing to restrict yours.
I simply want to please my own conscience, which is God.
- With your spirit open and unconstricted,
look at things from a high point of view.
- In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm.
- We become so enmeshed in the world. We think things are real.
Everything bothers us. We become angry. We become upset.
But the truth is you are not maya.
You are absolute reality. You are total awareness. You are the Self.
Know who you are and wake up.
Awaken and be free.
- Any glimpse into the life of an animal quickens our own and makes it so much the larger and better in every way.
- Let your mind be free to go wherever it will.
- I’m on a quest to find the ceiling of what’s possible in this life and raise it.
- Once you free yourself from the idea, 'I am my body' and the consequences of this idea, you will awaken to your natural state of being.
- Empty your mind, stop thinking about anything,
- Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- Happiness is a choice.
You can choose to be happy.
There's going to be stress in life, but it's your choice whether you let it affect you or not.
- The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach.
- Don't change yourself for the sake of pleasing others.
- Life change comes when we receive life with thanks and ask for nothing to change.
- I love to be alone.
I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.
Henry David Thoreau
- The question is not what you look at, but what you see.
Henry David Thoreau
- Meditation is the journey from sound to silence,
from movement to stillness,
from limited identity to unlimited space.
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- You don't even have to talk about prosperity- you just have to stop talking about lack.
- What is coming is better than what is gone.
- Remove expectations from people and you'll remove their power to hurt your feelings.
- Your own self-realization is the greatest service you can render the world.
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The only thing wrong with trying to please everyone is that there's always at least one person who will remain unhappy.
- Keep your mind still.
That is enough.
- If you want to do a great or a good work,
do not trouble to think what the result will be.
- He reveals Himself to the pure heart;
the pure and the stainless see God.
- Ground yourself, strip yourself down to blind loving silence.
Stay there until you see you are gazing at the light with its own ageless eyes.
- A spark of truth can burn up a mountain of lies.
- Where we love is home,
home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Do not pray for an easy life,
pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
- Nature is the art of God.
- Patience and perseverance can overcome mountains.
- True peace is having no plans other than facing what is.
- Remember it’s just a bad day,
not a bad life.
- I’m a great believer in luck,
and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
- Live every moment as if there is no other moment to come.
- We have become unaware of the magnificence of our true nature on account of our upbringing, conditioning, and education,
which paint a very different picture of who we are.
- The old days had no glitter but they had a charm, a beauty, a slow-paced glamour.
- I want the old days back again and they’ll never come back,
and I am haunted by the memory of them.
- Be inwardly strong-hearted.
- Let your inner mind be unclouded and open, placing your intellect on a broad plane.
- You can't live a positive life with a negative mind.
- Release your mind after having made it such that it will not stop and linger anywhere even if it is set free.
- Do anything, but let it produce joy.
- Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road
and not be questioned about their motives.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Forget your mistakes, but remember what they taught you.
- No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on,
and it will be better tomorrow.
- We don´t want you to think that the Vortex is always this bouncing-off-the-wall stuff!
We want you to realize that when sometimes you're just sitting in quiet contemplation- in a feeling of utter wellbeing- you´re in the vortex!
- We don´t want you to hype the Vortex.
We want you to feel natural within it.
- As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends,
and more important to have real ones.
- I love straight forward people.
The lack of drama makes life so much easier.
- Fake people have an image to maintain.
Real people just don’t care.
- If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure,
you will fail above everyone else’s success
- If you feel like giving up, just look back on how far you've already come.
- The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
- Every position that you find yourself in, every situation that you find yourself in, with whomever you find yourself with, the positions that you have or don't have, wherever you may be in this world, is your right place at this moment.
Bless this. Love it.
- The most successful people make decisions rapidly because they are clear on their values and what they really want for their lives.
- The difference between success and failure is energy.
- When you are in complete harmony with your Inner Being,
you are Tuned In Tapped In Turned On.
You're in your own power.
You're under the influence.
You're in a state of Pure Positive Emotion, Pure Positive Energy.
You are in your Power.
- The path of least resistance is the path that feels the best to you.
- Emptiness is only another word for what you are.
You spend your whole life trying to be the best ‘someone’ you can be, but now you are discovering that you are actually no one.
This is the most significant and profound discovery a human being can make,
and in this discovery is true freedom, true joy, and true peace.
No. of colors:
No. of colors
- Amatic SC
- Annie Use Your Telescope
- Aref Ruqaa
- Arima Madurai
- Averia Sans Libre
- Averia Serif Libre
- Baloo Chettan
- Baloo Tamma
- Bebas Neue
- Berkshire Swash
- Beth Ellen
- Big Shoulders Display
- Big Shoulders Text
- Bigshot One
- Bilbo Swash Caps
- Bree Serif
- Bubblegum Sans
- Bungee Shade
- Chela One
- Clicker Script
- Concert One
- Cormorant Garamond
- Cormorant Infant
- Cormorant SC
- Cormorant Upright
- Crete Round
- Crimson Text
- Croissant One
- Cute Font
- Dancing Script
- Darker Grotesque
- Elsie Swash Caps
- Emilys Candy
- Fira Sans Extra Condensed
- Fontdiner Swanky
- Fredoka One
- Goudy Bookletter 1911
- Grand Hotel
- Great Vibes
- Henny Penny
- IBM Plex Sans Condensed
- IM Fell Double Pica
- Jim Nightshade
- Josefin Sans
- Josefin Slab
- Joti One
- Just Another Hand
- Just Me Again Down Here
- Lakki Reddy
- Lilita One
- Linden Hill
- Liu Jian Mao Cao
- Loved by the King
- Lovers Quarrel
- Ma Shan Zheng
- Macondo Swash Caps
- Major Mono Display', monospace;"
- Markazi Text
- Miltonian Tattoo
- Mountains of Christmas
- Mystery Quest
- Odibee Sans
- Oleo Script Swash Caps
- Patrick Hand
- Poiret One
- Poller One
- Poor Story
- Port Lligat Slab
- Princess Sofia
- Purple Purse
- Rammetto One
- Rouge Script
- Saira Extra Condensed
- Sigmar One
- Spicy Rice
- Squada One
- Sue Ellen Francisco
- Suez One
- Sulphur Point
- The Girl Next Door
- Titan One
- ZCOOL QingKe HuangYou
- Zilla Slab Highlight
Please answer the following captcha correctly to enable the "Create" button.