|Font Type||Font Size||Font Color||Font Gradient||Alignment|
- It's so wonderful to watch an animal,
because an animal has no opinion about itself.
- Surrender is not a weakness,
it is strength.
It takes tremendous strength to surrender life to the supreme
-to the cosmic unfolding.
- Your urge to control life controls you
- Step into the fire of self-discovery.
This fire will not burn you,
it will only burn what you are not.
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship
that makes unhappy marriages.
- Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.
- We fall captive to the herd animal if we cannot reach the individual divinity in ourselves.
- Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself.
Be proud of every step you take towards reaching that goal
- When two people really care about each other, they always find a way to make it work.
No matter how hard it is.
- A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
- Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.
H Jackson Brown Jr
- Separating from love means that you deny the presence of a higher power (the presence of the Universe) and learn to rely on your own power to feel safe.
The moment you choose to disconnect from the loving presence of the Universe, you lose sight of the safety, security, and clear guidance that is otherwise available to you.
The moment you realign with love and stop relying on your own strength, clear direction will be presented.
The presence of love will always cast out fear
- Happiness is the best immunity booster
- Whenever you think you stop the reality from flowing, by your thoughts.
Whenever your mind is quiescent, calm, still like a motionless lake, then you reflect your own divinity.
And you become pure and happy and all your problems melt away.
- Invest in YOURSELF.
Invest in your mind.
Invest in your health.
Invest in your happiness.
Invest in your relationships.
You're worth it.
- Invest in your mind.
Invest in your health.
Invest in yourself.
- No one is perfect.
That's why Understanding is so important.
- Mistakes are the portals of discovery
- Tension is a habit.
Relaxing is a habit.
Bad habits can be broken,
good habits formed.
- Thoughts become perception, perception becomes reality.
Alter your thoughts, alter your reality.
- The reality which shines fully, without misery and without a body,
not only when the world is known but also when the world is not known,
is your real form.
- We wanted, as all great businesses do, to create, to contribute, and we dared to say so aloud.
When you make something, when you improve something, when you deliver something,
when you add some new thing or service to the lives of strangers, making them happier, or healthier, or safer, or better,
and when you do it all crisply and efficiently, smartly, the way everything should be done but so seldom is
-you're participating more fully in the whole grand human drama.
More than simply alive, you're helping others to live more fully,
and if that's business, all right, call me a businessman.
- Child of mine,
I will never do for you that which I know you can do for yourself.
I will never rob you of an opportunity to show yourself your ability and talent.
I will see you at all times as the capable, effective, powerful creator that you've come forth to be.
And I will stand back as your most avid cheerleading section.
But I will not do for you that which you have intended to do for yourself.
Anything you need from me, ask.
I'm always here to compliment or assist.
I am here to encourage your growth,
not to justify my experience through you.
- I'm loving you because it's natural to me.
I'm loving you because I'm a lover.
- Learn to love without condition.
Talk without bad intention.
Give without any reason.
And most of all, care for people without any expectation.
- The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C Clarke
- There are too many positives in life for me to waste my time on the negatives.
- Expectation feeds frustration.
It is an unhealthy attachment to people, things, and outcomes we wish we could control;
- Hope fills the holes of my frustration in my heart
- Anger and frustration are the result of you not being authentic somewhere in your life or with someone in your life.
- There is the lotus leaf in the water; the water cannot touch and adhere to it;
so will you be in the world.
This is called Vairagya, dispassion or non-attachment.
- The highest goal of music is to connect one's soul to their divine nature.
- I think it's very healthy to spend time alone.
You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
- Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone
and solitude expresses the glory of being alone.
- Being alone does not mean being unhappy.
The world is full of interesting and enjoyable things to do.
- I live in that solitude which is painful in youth,
but delicious in the years of maturity.
- Help people,
even when you know they can't help you back.
- Don't worry about those who talk behind your back,
they're behind you for a reason.
- We jumped into water so clear and warm that it was like jumping from air to air.
The sand rose up under us and we floated to where it met the sea.
- So much water
so little time
- You're only one swim away from a good mood.
- The harder you work,
the harder it is to surrender.
- At the end of the game,
the king and the pawn go into the same box.
- To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden.
- Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
- The Universe is not responding to your words or your action!
The Universe is responding to your vibrational calling!
- Forgiveness is the best form of love.
It takes a strong person to say sorry and an ever stronger person to forgive.
- Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.
John W Gardner
- If you want to be good at anything you must be willing to be bad at it first.
- Work to live.
Don't live to work.
- The greatest asset is a strong mind
- Your dreams are what define your individuality.
They have the power to give you wings and make you fly high.
- The mind should be allowed some relaxation,
that it may return to its work all the better for the rest.
- The time to relax is when you don't have time for it.
Sydney J Harris
- Everything can be taken from a man but one thing:
the last of the human freedoms-
to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances,
to choose one's own way.
- To err is human;
to forgive, divine.
- Failure is an option.
Fear is not.
- To feel God's grace means you have to surrender completely,
have a lot of humility.
- When you take refuge in your Self you become happy.
When you take refuge in your Self you have peace.
When you take refuge in your Self you have harmony, you have joy.
- In every crisis lies opportunity.
People who are successful are not lucky;
they are just prepared for opportunities that come their way.
- There is a season and a time for everything,
and it’s not for us to decide what the right season is,
or which season we should be in.
It's our job to embrace the season that's been given to us.
- Faith is what fuels us through times of fear and uncertainty.
- Love is will, the will to share your happiness with all.
Being happy -making happy- this is the rhythm of love.
- Life is supposed to feel good to you.
That's the primary reason for your being here.
- A work of art always arises from the background: consciousness.
Be it music, painting, architecture, poetry or sculpture,
it is always seen by the artist in an instant,
like a flash of lightning,
as it surges forth from deep within him.
- Duty is sweet only through love,
and love shines in freedom alone.
- I am enough.
It is irrelevant what anybody else thinks of me.
- We should all relax about life
because you don't have a clue as to what's really going on.
- Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we'll ever do.
- When we are children we seldom think of the future.
This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can.
The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
- A man with a grain of faith in God never loses hope,
because he ever believes in the ultimate triumph of truth.
- A pack of jackasses led by a lion
is superior to a pack of lions led by a jackass.
- I have already settled it for myself so flattery and criticism go down the same drain
and I am quite free.
Georgia O Keeffe
- Filling a space in a beautiful way
-that is what art means to me.
Georgia O Keeffe
- Forgiveness is not always easy.
At times it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it.
And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness.
- Without faith a man can do nothing.
But faith can stifle all science.
Henri Frederic Amiel
- There are no regrets in life.
- It takes a great deal of courage to see the world in all its tainted glory
and still love it.
- Racism stops when you stop calling me a black man,
and I stop calling you a white man.
- Sometime your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.
- I'm an optimist,
but an optimist who brings a raincoat.
- Live this day as if it were your last
- Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one
- Train your mind to be to be calm in every situation.
- In the quantum field of Ultimate Reality,
there is only one of us here.
Attacking anyone is attacking ourselves;
forgiving anyone is forgiving ourselves.
Generosity and mercy are simply forms of self-care.
- Give me six hours to chop down a tree
and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
- There is no desire that anyone holds for any other reason than that
they believe they will feel better in the achievement of it.
- Only the gentle are ever really strong
- Love everything because it's all part of the Self
- I also became close to nature,
and am now able to appreciate the beauty with which this world is endowed.
- The voice of beauty speaks softly;
it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls.
- In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all
is a kind and gentle spirit.
- No artist tolerates reality
- There are no facts, only interpretations.
- Failure is often the line of least persistence
- Worry is interest paid before it's due
- Loneliness is one thing,
- In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:
It goes on.
- Enjoy life.
This is not a dress rehearsal.
- You must either modify your dreams
or magnify your skills
- The major value in life is not what you get.
The major value in life is what you become.
- Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart;
intelligence is not information alone but also judgement,
the manner in which information is coordinated and used.
- There's no one so wise as the man who says nothing at the right time.
- Every bad situation is a blues song waiting to happen.
- The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.
- Art is the contemplation of the world in a state of grace
- It is better to be alone
than in bad company
- I'm proud of what I am and who I am,
and I'm just going to be myself.
- Every experience has its element of magic
- Hire character.
- In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
- The healthiest response to life is joy
- I like criticism.
It makes you strong.
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy
- Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future,
but from wanting to control it.
- If you want to see the true measure of a man,
watch how he treats his inferiors,
not his equals.
- Books are a hard-bound drug with no danger of an overdose.
I am the happy victim of books.
- I design like I breathe.
You don't ask to breathe.
It just happens.
- Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
J M Barrie
- The best thing to do is dive with your imagination
-you can never drown yourself.
- Change is the healthiest way to survive
- Don't brood. Get on with living and loving.
You don't have forever.
- In the mundane, nothing is sacred.
In sacredness, nothing is mundane.
- What is reality?
An icicle forming in fire.
- It is not life that causes suffering,
but our expectation that life should be the way we want.
Don't try to become
- Embrace the glorious mess that you are
- Never regret anything that made you smile
- Life is too deep for words,
so don't try to describe it,
just live it.
- Love has no age, no limit; and no death.
- The awakened state of being, the enlightened state of being,
can also be called the natural state of being.
- You can if you think you can.
As you think, so shall it be.
Norman Vincent Peale
- Go to sleep using the conscious thought and affirmation that whatever you may be called upon to handle the next day
God and you will be able to do together.
Norman Vincent Peale
- Awareness has a decisiveness that mind never has
- When you become the witness and you do not interfere with the thought process,
the thoughts automatically disappear by themselves,
until they dissipate entirely.
- As to me, I know of nothing else but miracles.
- You're worried about death?
Don't worry –you'll die for sure.
- When a mature person gives love,
he or she gives without any strings attached to it.
- My love is unconditional.
Your action is irrelevant.
- Listen to your being.
It is continuously giving you hints, it is a still, small voice.
- The most virtuous are those who content themselves with being virtuous without seeking to appear so.
- The truth is like a lion;
you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.
Saint Augustine of Hippo
- The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own.
You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president.
You realize that you control your own destiny.
- To acquire knowledge, one must study;
but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.
Marilyn vos Savant
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile,
a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring,
all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- Not every 'Sorry' deserves an 'It's ok' in return.
- Try and fail,
but don't fail to try.
John Quincy Adams
- It came.
Not because of your struggle.
But because of your ease.
- Arrange whatever pieces come your way
- Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed
Edgar Allan Poe
- A wise man among the ignorant is as a beautiful girl in the company of blind men.
- Be truthful,
and the result is bound to be amazingly interesting.
- The strongest and sweetest songs yet remain to be sung
- All the things of the universe are perfect miracles,
each as profound as any.
- The only people who see the whole picture
are the ones who step out of the frame.
- Love the earth and sun and the animals
- Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now.
Live it, feel it, cling to it.
I want to become acutely aware of all I've taken for granted.
- Persistence isn't using the same tactics over and over.
Persistence is having the same goal over and over.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.
- Be alone, that is the secret of invention;
be alone, that is when ideas are born.
- Love does not claim possession,
but gives freedom.
- Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life.
Laughing at someone else's can shorten it.
- Tough times don't last.
Tough people do.
- I am Source Energy in a human body
- So I run to my world, my world
Where I can do what I want and be free to be myself
- When you love someone,
the best thing you can offer is your presence.
How can you love if you are not there?
Thich Nhat Hanh
- It is difficult to find happiness within oneself,
but it is impossible to find it anywhere else.
- A grateful mind is a great mind which eventually attracts to itself great things
- Genius is only about focusing.
Law of Attraction takes care of everything else.
- Gratitude is one of the sweet shortcuts to finding peace of mind and happiness inside.
Barry Neil Kaufman
- Any fool can know.
The point is to understand.
- I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
- The difficulties in life are intended to make us better,
- The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts
- Your dream doesn't have an expiry date.
Take a deep breath and try again.
- Once you've accepted your flaws,
no one can use them against you.
George RR Martin
- People have a habit of inventing fictions they will believe wholeheartedly
in order to ignore the truth they cannot accept.
- Failure is essentially irrelevant unless it is catastrophic
- A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly
- Those who don't believe in magic
will never find it.
- A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.
It will never fail you.
Frank Lloyd Wright
- People cry not because they're weak,
it's because they've been strong for too long.
- I disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Evelyn Beatrice Hall
- Maybe one day we'll wake up
and this will all just be a dream.
- You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Dita Von Teese
- The more rude you are,
the more love you crave or ask for.
- The vibration of appreciation is the most powerful connection
between the physical you and the non-physical you.
- The child who is not embraced by the village
will burn it down to feel it's warmth.
- Let your dream devour your life,
not your life devour your dream.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- You should not confuse your career with your life
- It is only with the heart that one can see rightly
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
- Sorry for the things that I did not say
Like how you are the best thing in my world
And how I'm so proud to call you my girl
- I just want you to know
That you deserve the best
- If it is not right do not do it;
if it is not true do not say it.
- What you react to in others,
you strengthen in yourself.
- You are beloved, blessed beings who deserve good things
- How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!
No. of colors:
No. of colors
- Amatic SC
- Annie Use Your Telescope
- Aref Ruqaa
- Arima Madurai
- Averia Sans Libre
- Averia Serif Libre
- Baloo Chettan
- Baloo Tamma
- Bebas Neue
- Berkshire Swash
- Beth Ellen
- Big Shoulders Display
- Big Shoulders Text
- Bigshot One
- Bilbo Swash Caps
- Bree Serif
- Bubblegum Sans
- Bungee Shade
- Chela One
- Clicker Script
- Concert One
- Cormorant Garamond
- Cormorant Infant
- Cormorant SC
- Cormorant Upright
- Crete Round
- Crimson Text
- Croissant One
- Cute Font
- Dancing Script
- Darker Grotesque
- Elsie Swash Caps
- Emilys Candy
- Fira Sans Extra Condensed
- Fontdiner Swanky
- Fredoka One
- Goudy Bookletter 1911
- Grand Hotel
- Great Vibes
- Henny Penny
- IBM Plex Sans Condensed
- IM Fell Double Pica
- Jim Nightshade
- Josefin Sans
- Josefin Slab
- Joti One
- Just Another Hand
- Just Me Again Down Here
- Lakki Reddy
- Lilita One
- Linden Hill
- Liu Jian Mao Cao
- Loved by the King
- Lovers Quarrel
- Ma Shan Zheng
- Macondo Swash Caps
- Major Mono Display', monospace;"
- Markazi Text
- Miltonian Tattoo
- Mountains of Christmas
- Mystery Quest
- Odibee Sans
- Oleo Script Swash Caps
- Patrick Hand
- Poiret One
- Poller One
- Poor Story
- Port Lligat Slab
- Princess Sofia
- Purple Purse
- Rammetto One
- Rouge Script
- Saira Extra Condensed
- Sigmar One
- Spicy Rice
- Squada One
- Sue Ellen Francisco
- Suez One
- Sulphur Point
- The Girl Next Door
- Titan One
- ZCOOL QingKe HuangYou
- Zilla Slab Highlight
Please answer the following captcha correctly to enable the "Create" button.