|Font Type||Font Size||Font Color||Font Gradient||Alignment|
- Failure is essentially irrelevant unless it is catastrophic
- A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly
- Those who don't believe in magic
will never find it.
- A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.
It will never fail you.
Frank Lloyd Wright
- People cry not because they're weak,
it's because they've been strong for too long.
- I disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Evelyn Beatrice Hall
- Maybe one day we'll wake up
and this will all just be a dream.
- You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Dita Von Teese
- The more rude you are,
the more love you crave or ask for.
- The vibration of appreciation is the most powerful connection
between the physical you and the non-physical you.
- The child who is not embraced by the village
will burn it down to feel it's warmth.
- Let your dream devour your life,
not your life devour your dream.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- You should not confuse your career with your life
- It is only with the heart that one can see rightly
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
- Sorry for the things that I did not say
Like how you are the best thing in my world
And how I'm so proud to call you my girl
- I just want you to know
That you deserve the best
- If it is not right do not do it;
if it is not true do not say it.
- What you react to in others,
you strengthen in yourself.
- You are beloved, blessed beings who deserve good things
- How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!
- In order for the light to shine so brightly,
the darkness must be present.
- Laughter is a sunbeam of the soul
- Let us dance in the sun,
wearing wild flowers in our hair.
Susan Polis Schutz
- I believe in God,
but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky.
I believe that what people call God is something in all of us.
- Stop measuring days by degree of productivity
and start experiencing them by degree of presence.
- I don't trust anyone who's nice to me but rude to the waiter.
Because they would treat me the same way if I were in that position.
- I’m just glad I was able to return to some of that innocence and beauty I had as a child when I started my own family,
and my children brought me back some of that spirit.
- I love the sound of heavy rain and thunder on a dark night,
I find it so peaceful.
- Love is a fruit in season at all times,
and within reach of every hand.
- I trust that God is in me.
I trust that my labor is holy.
Out of this trust I live.
- The most wasted of all days is one without laughter
- Confidence is not 'They will like me'.
Confidence is 'I'll be fine if they don't'.
- Those who judge will never understand,
and those who understand will never judge.
- Cursive writing is so beautiful,
it smells like perfume.
- Your children need your presence more than your presents
- Never look down on anybody
unless you're helping them up.
- What the Universe will manifest when you are in alignment with it
is a lot more interesting than what you try to manifest.
- Silence is good food for the spirit
- It's not that everything will always be good;
it's that it's always been good,
even if you weren't aware of it.
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
- Thinking is difficult,
that's why most people judge.
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life
- Color, like features, follow the changes of the emotions.
- Character is like pregnancy.
It cannot be hidden forever.
- The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls
- Those who say only sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain
- I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war
that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality.
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.
Martin Luther King Jr
- Falseness lasts an hour,
the truth lasts until the end of time.
- The fruit of silence is tranquility
- Our prayers should be for blessings in general,
for God knows best what is good for us.
- Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings
so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.
- Remember, no human condition is ever permanent.
- There is no such thing as constructive criticism.
It is all destructive, every bit of it.
- There is a sun within every person
- If I love myself I love you.
If I love you I love myself.
- Without exception those of you who are in physical form have inner beings who are eager -literally jumping up and down with enthusiasm-
at the prospect of interacting with you.
- An honest man is always a child
- When I look at a person, I see a person
-not a rank, not a class, not a title.
- Talent hits a target no one else can hit.
Genius hits a target no one else can see.
- Above all, don't lie to yourself.
The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him,
and so loses all respect for himself and for others.
- You cannot change your destination overnight,
but you can change your direction.
- Control your anger.
If you hold anger toward others,
they have control over you.
- To win any battle,
you must fight as if you are already dead.
- Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need
- Do not regret what you have done
- A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself
- The more you maintain good feeling frequencies,
the more the Law of Attraction will deliver to you other thoughts, experiences, people, and things
that match your practiced vibration.
- It is not a matter of time so much as a matter of heart;
if you have the heart to pray,
you will find the time.
- You are the Universe expressing itself as a human for a little while
- Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state.
Being in love shows a person who he should be.
- Once you catch a glimpse of self-realization, you'll never go back again.
There's no turning back.
- As you observe the thoughts they disappear,
but more come, more come, and even when you're finished with them from this life, they'll come to you from a previous life. It never stops.
So you have to keep asking the question,
'To whom do they come? To whom do they come?'
And keep observing and following the I thought, and doing nothing, and one day it will all be gone, and you'll be free.
But you have to have patience and persistence.
Remember, it took us so many years to be the way we are, screwy, crazy, insane.
So now it's going to take a little time, perhaps,
to get over it.
- Stay committed to your decisions,
but stay flexible in your approach.
- You don't have to be the best in the world,
but you should be the best that you can be.
- In true meditation, we start from the foundation of letting everything be as it is.
- The person you'll have the hardest time opening to and truly loving without reserve is yourself.
Once you can do that, you can love the whole universe unconditionally.
- Whosoever is delighted in solitude, is either a wild beast or a god.
- Pride is the problem,
humility is the answer.
- Pass over the mistakes of others
- The humblest tasks get beautified if loving hands do them.
Louisa May Alcott
- Every act of rebellion expresses a nostalgia for innocence
and an appeal to the essence of being.
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire;
it extinguishes the small,
it inflames the great.
Roger de Bussy Rabutin
- There are no conditions to love.
And no end to its depths.
- Vibrate it like you have it
- Appreciate all the blessings in your life,
take none for granted.
- Memories, the one thing that can never be taken away from us.
Make lots of them!
- Heaven is this moment.
Hell is the burning desire for this moment to be different.
It's that simple.
- The word 'depressed' is spoken phonetically as 'deep rest'.
We can view depression not as a mental illness, but on a deeper level,
as a profound, and very misunderstood state of deep rest,
entered into when we are completely exhausted by the weight of our own identity.
- Perhaps suffering is not the enemy at all;
and at its core, there is a first-hand, real-time lesson we must all learn.
- The milky way upon the heavens
Is twinkling just for you
And Mr. Moon, he came by
To say goodnight to you
- I want to live like animals
Careless and free
- I want to run through the jungle
The wind in my hair and the sand at my feet
- No two moments are identical
- The Universe is a machine for the making of Gods
- The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.
- He who blames others has a long way to go on his journey.
He who blames himself is halfway there.
He who blames no one has arrived.
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
Henry David Thoreau
- Live out of your imagination,
not your history.
- A passionate desire and an unwearied will
can perform impossibilities.
Sir James Young Simpson
- The seeker after truth should be humbler than the dust.
The world crushes the dust under its feet, but the seeker after truth should so humble himself that even the dust could crush him.
Only then, and not till then, will he have a glimpse of truth.
- The most beautiful women I have known had one thing in common apart from beauty: humility.
Donna Lynn Hope
- I speak to everyone in the same way,
whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
- Humility will open more doors than arrogance ever will
- Friendships are discovered rather than made
Harriet Beecher Stowe
- I like living in my head because in there,
everyone is kind and innocent.
J Cornell Michel
- Your assumptions are your windows on the world.
Scrub them off every once in a while,
or the light won't come in.
- It is not the body's posture, but the heart's attitude that counts when we pray.
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies
- There's nothing more contagious than the laughter of young children;
it doesn't even have to matter what they're laughing about.
- We can heal.
Perhaps we can return to that same place we once stood,
when we were both young and innocent.
- A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure,
a messenger of peace and love,
a resting place for innocence on earth,
a link between angels and men.
Martin Farquhar Tupper
- Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel,
for love is not ours to command.
- The more you know
the less you need to say
- No knowledge comes from outside; it is all inside.
What we say a man 'knows', should, in strict psychological language, be what he 'discovers' or 'unveils';
what a man 'learns' is really what he 'discovers', by taking the cover off his own soul,
which is a mine of infinite knowledge.
- When I am silent,
I fall into the place where everything is music.
- Life is available only in the present moment
Thich Nhat Hanh
- If you want love,
do not hide from yourself.
- You're connected with everything
- Inspiration is the source within you, aware of what you've put in the vortex,
holding a vibration of it with such consistency,
that when you get
into the vicinity of it, law of attraction is gonna bring you to it,
and it to you.
- A little less judgement
A little more kindness
- The things you used to own,
now they own you.
- Breath is the king of mind
B K S Iyengar
- One who knows the art of relaxation
also knows the art of meditation.
B K S Iyengar
- When you awaken, you appear the same as you are right now, only you're totally free.
That's all. You're completely, totally free.
Your people will still see you the same way you are now.
They will not see any difference.
If they stay with you twenty-four hours a day,
they will notice you do not react to things any longer.
They will notice you've become an embodiment of peace,
that you're always happy, nothing disturbs you.
There's absolutely nothing to be afraid of.
It's a wonderful experience.
- The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion
Yves Saint Laurent
- Write injuries in sand,
kindness in marble.
- An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail
- In every person of whatever station look not for things to criticize,
but for something you adore.
- If you learn music you'll learn most all there is to know
- As our circle of knowledge expands,
so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge
- Perfect archery has no archer
- The desire to know your own soul will end all other desires
- The problem is not enjoyment;
the problem is attachment.
- Awareness without projection is the greatest meditation
- Cut the mind at its root
and rest in naked awareness
- No matter what your choices are,
you truly have no control about what people think of you.
- You have to begin to tell the story of your life as you now want it to be
and discontinue the tales of how it has been or of how it is.
- Love is your power
- If you say no to someone and they get angry,
it does not mean that you should've said yes.
- Whether you worship Christ, Krishna, Kali or Allah,
you actually worship the one Light that is also in you,
since it pervades all things.
- As long as one is mesmerized by the tree,
the root cannot be understood.
- Wanting life to be other than it is like wanting a river flow uphill or a cat to bark.
- Hang pictures of your children in your offices
and look them in the eyes before every decision.
- Be still beyond belief
- Anything you can know or know about, you cannot be,
therefore discard it.
- Q: How should we treat others?
R: There are no others.
- It is ok for me to have everything I want
- Life may not be the party we'd hoped for,
but while we're here we should dance.
- Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet.
It is a way of entering into the quiet that is already there.
- In every person there is a sun.
Just let them shine.
- My happiness is not the means to any end.
It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose
- These mountains that you are carrying,
you were only supposed to climb.
- Integrity is the ability to stand by an idea
- The truth is not for all men,
but for those who seek it.
- The man who lies to the world,
is the world's slave from then on.
- I will not run anyone's life
–nor let anyone run mine.
- Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart,
it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude.
A A Milne
- Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy;
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
- Your job is to relax,
to take it easy,
to be peaceful.
- You do not own the thing that you love
- Be good to people.
You will be remembered more for your kindness than any level of success you could possibly attain.
- A peaceful heart is a reward alone for being a good person
- The lamps are different,
but the Light is the same.
- The lamps are different,
but the light is the same.
One matter, one energy, one light, one light-mind,
endlessly emanating all things.
- I've been searching for years for the ideal place.
And I've come to the realization that the only way to find it
is to be it.
- The world is changed by your example,
not by your opinion.
- Power over others is weakness disguised as strength
- There is no outside of you.
It's all an inside game.
- Go deeper, go deeper.
Don't land anywhere.
- It is the ego that keeps you in bondage.
It is the ego that makes you believe you are what you are.
It is the ego that causes all the problems to come into your life.
The ego is your worst enemy.
Therefore you have to do everything in life that you can do to annihilate the ego.
The ego must be annihilated, totally removed, totally destroyed.
- The earth has music for those who listen
- Nature is painting for us, day after day,
pictures of infinite beauty
- Everything that is happening, is happening now.
Not tomorrow or yesterday.
It's all happening in the moment.
So where is there to go?
- The state of Self-realisation, as we call it, is not attaining something new or reaching some goal which is far away,
but simply being that which you always are and which you always have been.
- You are awareness.
Awareness is another name for you.
Since you are awareness there is no need to attain or cultivate it.
All that you have to do is to give up being aware of other things, that is of the not-Self.
If one gives up being aware of them then pure awareness alone remains,
and that is the Self.
- Confidence is the present tense of hope
- We are most alive when we're in love
- Take a chance and you may lose.
Take not a chance and you have lost already.
- I discovered in the silence,
the voice of God.
- To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when no one else will
Sugar Ray Robinson
- You can give without loving,
but you can never love without giving.
R L Stevenson
- We must be selfish in our practice.
'Selfish' here is not a negative concept.
This kind of selfishness doesn't hurt anyone else,
and it doesn’t mean you neglect others in any way.
But it requires you to put your joy first.
- You've got to feel the music in your bones for the whole world to feel it too.
- Wherever there is a human being,
there is an opportunity for a kindness.
- Begin at once to live,
and count each separate day as a separate life.
- All cruelty springs from weakness
- My only competition is the person I was yesterday
- Music is love in search of a word
- I am relaxed,
I flow with life easily and effortlessly.
- Always laugh when you can,
it is cheap medicine.
- I love not man the less,
but nature more
- I will never let mankind put anything over me,
but that I will try always to recognize and submit to the gods in me.
D H Lawrence
- I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself
D H Lawrence
- Be a witness,
not a judge.
- In today's rush we all think too much,
seek too much, want too much
and forget about the joy of just being
- The more we are conscious,
the deeper the joy.
No. of colors:
No. of colors
- Amatic SC
- Annie Use Your Telescope
- Aref Ruqaa
- Arima Madurai
- Averia Sans Libre
- Averia Serif Libre
- Baloo Chettan
- Baloo Tamma
- Bebas Neue
- Berkshire Swash
- Beth Ellen
- Big Shoulders Display
- Big Shoulders Text
- Bigshot One
- Bilbo Swash Caps
- Bree Serif
- Bubblegum Sans
- Bungee Shade
- Chela One
- Clicker Script
- Concert One
- Cormorant Garamond
- Cormorant Infant
- Cormorant SC
- Cormorant Upright
- Crete Round
- Crimson Text
- Croissant One
- Cute Font
- Dancing Script
- Darker Grotesque
- Elsie Swash Caps
- Emilys Candy
- Fira Sans Extra Condensed
- Fontdiner Swanky
- Fredoka One
- Goudy Bookletter 1911
- Grand Hotel
- Great Vibes
- Henny Penny
- IBM Plex Sans Condensed
- IM Fell Double Pica
- Jim Nightshade
- Josefin Sans
- Josefin Slab
- Joti One
- Just Another Hand
- Just Me Again Down Here
- Lakki Reddy
- Lilita One
- Linden Hill
- Liu Jian Mao Cao
- Loved by the King
- Lovers Quarrel
- Ma Shan Zheng
- Macondo Swash Caps
- Major Mono Display', monospace;"
- Markazi Text
- Miltonian Tattoo
- Mountains of Christmas
- Mystery Quest
- Odibee Sans
- Oleo Script Swash Caps
- Patrick Hand
- Poiret One
- Poller One
- Poor Story
- Port Lligat Slab
- Princess Sofia
- Purple Purse
- Rammetto One
- Rouge Script
- Saira Extra Condensed
- Sigmar One
- Spicy Rice
- Squada One
- Sue Ellen Francisco
- Suez One
- Sulphur Point
- The Girl Next Door
- Titan One
- ZCOOL QingKe HuangYou
- Zilla Slab Highlight
Please answer the following captcha correctly to enable the "Create" button.