|Font Type||Font Size||Font Color||Font Gradient||Alignment|
- Everything that you do under compulsion goes to build up attachment.
Why should you have any duty?
Resign everything unto God.
- When the mind is subdued there is only eternal peace
- Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
- Don't look for meaning in the words. Listen to the silences.
- Think you're escaping and run into yourself.
- All limitations are self-imposed.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Every moment is a fresh beginning
- My children didn't choose to be born, I chose to have children.
They owe me nothing, I owe them everything
- If you have Jnana, you are at peace with yourself and the world,
for all the happiness that exists, all the joy that exists, all the peace that exists, all the love that exists, is another name for Jnana.
Therefore to the extent that you awaken,
to that extent do you find that all is well,
wherever you are.
- A girl should be two things:
who and what she wants.
- It will soon be possible to transmit wireless messages around the world so simply that any individual can carry and operate his own apparatus.
- Anti-social behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists.
- Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom
- I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation
where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King Jr
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
- Religion is regarded by the common people as true,
by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful.
- Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.
- How do you move on?
You move on when your heart finally understands that there is no turning back.
- I don't forgive people because I'm weak,
I forgive them because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes.
- Cutting negative people from my life does not mean I hate them,
it simply means I respect me.
- All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
- If you could erase all the mistakes of your past,
you would also erase all the wisdom of your present.
- I like flaws and feel more comfortable around people who have them.
I myself am made entirely of flaws,
stitched together with good intentions.
- Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
- The unhappiest people in this world are those who care the most about what other people think.
C Joybell C
- Simplicity is the final achievement.
After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes,
it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art.
- All that is required to realize the Self is to be still.
- The biggest ego trip is getting rid of your ego,
and of course the joke of it all is that your ego does not exist.
- The punchline of life really is that you can't become happy,
you can only be happy.
- Serenity comes when you trade expectations for acceptance.
- Power makes good people uneasy rather than joyful or boastful.
That's why good people so rarely rise to power.
- The man who sets about making others better is wasting his time,
unless he begins with himself.
St Ignatius of Loyola
- The problem is that we are looking for someone to grow old together.
While the secret is to find someone to stay a child with.
- The mind forgets, but the heart will always remember.
And what is the heart's memory but love itself?
Tan Twan Eng
- The ideal of beauty is simplicity and tranquility.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- From tranquility emerges power and strength
C Joybell C
- It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation
which give you happiness.
- Attached to nothing,
connected to Everything.
- When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves,
it is useless to seek it elsewhere.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- Lead me not into temptation;
I can find the way myself.
Rita Mae Brown
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- When you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops,
You're my sweetheart
And I'm so glad that you're mine
- Love is so short,
forgetting is so long.
- Overthinking is the biggest cause of our unhappiness
- Thoughts, the root cause of all our problems.
- Concentrate on a single goal, a single task,
and beat it into submission.
- Lethargy essentially comes from overconsumption of either food or thought.
- Doing is never enough if you neglect being.
- There is nothing that exists in your desire that you cannot fully manifest.
- Whoever is happy will make others happy too
- Peace cannot be kept by force;
it can only be achieved by understanding.
- Study without desire spoils the memory,
and it retains nothing that it takes in.
Leonardo da Vinci
- Hide yourself in God,
so when a man wants to find you he will have to go there first.
Shannon L Alder
- Reality exists in the human mind,
and nowhere else.
- Every human life is worth the same
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
- It will no longer be necessary for others to get you
in order for you to stand and know who you are.
- How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow
- You are so busy being YOU that you have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are.
- I fell in love the way you fall asleep:
slowly, and then all at once.
- If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly
our whole life would change.
- Love is the flower you've got to let grow
- Perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness
and still become something beautiful.
- Butterflies are nature's angels.
- Live for today, plan for tomorrow,
party tonight, party tonight.
- People were created to be loved.
Things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.
- If the conversation doesn't feel good,
smile and end it.
- Complaining about anything,
holds you in the place of refusing to receive the things you've been asking for.
Justifying about anything holds you in the place of refusing to let in the very things that you've been asking for.
Blaming someone, holds you in the place of refusing to let in the things that you've been asking for.
Feeling guilty, feeling angry, it doesn't matter what you call it, it is a refusal, not a conscious one.
You're asking; you can't help but ask.
The Universe is yielding; it must yield.
It's a big question, folks:
why aren't you letting it in?
- Find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.
- It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles.
- My spirit aware of all the heights,
I am mute in the core of the sun.
I barter nothing with time and deeds;
My cosmic play is done.
- There are many things in life that will catch your eye,
but only a few that will catch your heart.
- You only have to ask the Universe once.
What you have to practice again and again is allowing.
- As you think thoughts that feel good to you,
you will be in harmony with who you really are.
- Books are a uniquely portable magic
- Love much.
Earth has enough of bitter in it.
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Love lights more fires than hate extinguishes.
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- So many gods, so many creeds,
so many paths that wind and wind.
While just the art of being kind,
is all the sad world needs.
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Life is habit.
Or rather life is a succession of habits.
- Children must be educated by love,
- It is better to risk saving a guilty man
than to condemn an innocent one.
- Dreams can come true, but there is a secret.
They're realized through the magic of persistence, determination, commitment, passion, practice, focus and hard work.
They happen a step at a time, manifested over years,
- Constant effort and frequent mistakes are the stepping stones to genius.
- Begin to be now what you will be hereafter.
- It takes one person to forgive,
it takes two people to be reunited.
Lewis B Smedes
- A man may not achieve everything he has dreamed,
but he will never achieve anything great without having dreamed it first.
- If you believe that feeling bad or worrying long enough will change a past or future event,
then you are residing on another planet with a different reality system.
- You can alter your life by altering the state of your mind.
- The supreme question about a work of art is out of how deep a life does it spring.
- While you have a thing it can be taken from you... but when you give it, you have given it.
No robber can take it from you.
It is yours then forever when you have given it. It will be yours always.
That is to give.
- Shut your eyes and see.
- Your mind will give back to you exactly what you put into it.
- Man is not travelling from error to truth,
but from truth to truth,
from lower to higher truth.
- You are the unchangeable Awareness in which all activity takes place
- To realize that you are not your thoughts
is when you being to awaken spiritually.
- Without freedom from the past,
there is no freedom at all.
- Truth comes when your mind and heart are purged of all sense of striving and you are no longer trying to become somebody;
it is there when the mind is very quiet,
listening timelessly to everything.
- Forgive the person and their actions.
Never give in to hate,
let it go, set it free,
and karma will take care of what is meant to be.
- Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.
- From outside the vortex your behavior is motivated.
From inside the vortex your behavior is inspired.
- Never forget who helped you out
while everyone else was making excuses.
- Always smile more than you cry,
give more than you take
and love more than you hate.
- All I have to do is make myself feel good within my thoughts,
and I've solved everything.
- I belong to no religion.
My religion is love.
- What makes us suffer is wanting things to be permanent,
when they are not.
Thich Nhat Hanh
- Things are always working out for me
because I can feel that there are a whole lot of non-physical beings who have my back.
- I am connected to the endless abundance of the Universe
- Being at peace with where you are
is the answer to all your problems.
- It's close.
Just don't worry about how close it is.
Distract yourself in the meantime
and get ready for amazement as it comes.
- If you can learn from the worst times of your life,
then you'll be ready to go into the best times of your life.
- I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten;
even so, they have made me.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation and doesn't always need togetherness.
As long as the relationship lives in the heart,
true friends will never part.
- If you want to give a light to others,
you have to glow yourself.
Thomas S Monson
- You never look good trying to make someone else look bad.
- Before going to sleep every night,
forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart and a mind at peace.
- Today you could be standing next to someone
who is trying their best not to fall apart,
so whatever you do today,
do it with kindness in your heart.
- When I was young I used to admire people with luxuries.
Now I admire people with inner peace.
- Kindness heals people.
It's what brings us together.
It's what keeps us healthy.
- I've been searching for ways to heal myself,
and I've found that kindness is the best way.
- With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance,
all things are attainable.
Thomas Fowell Buxton
- Art must be an expression of love
or it is nothing.
- Love is the greatest gift that one generation can leave to another.
- Whenever you have truth it must be given with love,
or the message and the messenger will be rejected.
- No fighter can survive if he feels sorry for himself when he's defeated.
- I don't care what you think about me.
I don't think about you at all.
- Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance
- You are allowed to terminate your relationship with toxic family members.
You are allowed to walk away from people who hurt you.
You don't owe anyone an explanation for taking care of yourself.
- What life expects of us is that we celebrate
Jose Eduardo Agualusa
- You can't force someone to respect you,
but you can refuse to be disrespected.
- Everything you want literally wants you right back!
And all you need to do in order to get it,
is simply get out of your own way.
- When you need to slow down and come back to yourself,
you do not need to rush home to your meditation cushion or to a meditation center in order to practice conscious breathing.
Wherever you are, you can breathe mindfully.
Thich Nhat Hanh
- You never identify yourself with the shadow cast by your body, or with its reflection,
or with the body you see in a dream or in your imagination.
Therefore you should not identify yourself with this living body, either.
- Never say, 'I cannot',
for you are infinite.
All the power is within you. You can do anything.
- The world, like a dream full of attachments and aversions
seems real until the awakening.
- When our false perception is corrected,
misery ends also.
- Liberation does not concern the person,
for liberation is freedom from the person.
- Our original nature is void, omnipresent, silent, pure;
it is glorious and mysterious peaceful joy
-and that is all.
Enter deeply into it by awakening yourself.
- We do not possess an 'ego'.
We are possessed by the idea of one.
Wei Wu Wei
- The notion that human life has greater value than any other form of life
is both unjustifiable and arrogant.
Wei Wu Wei
- Play your part in the comedy,
but don't identify yourself with your role.
Wei Wu Wei
- Know yourself to be the changeless witness of the changeful mind.
That is enough.
- If there are challenges thrown across, then some interesting, innovative solutions are found.
Without challenges, the tendency is to go on the same way.
- None can destroy iron, but its own rust can.
Likewise, none can destroy a person but his own mindset can.
- Love is the only vibration that comes from Source.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children
is to love their mother.
- Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart.
- Patience is power.
Patience is not an absence of action; rather it is 'timing'.
It waits on the right time to act,
for the right principles and in the right way.
Fulton J Sheen
- The best revenge is not to be like your enemy.
- We are citizens of the world.
The tragedy of our times is that we do not know this.
- If you lose your wealth,
you have lost nothing;
if you lose your health,
you have lost something;
but if you lose your character,
you have lost everything.
- It is the way of energy that it does not need a governor.
Why perpetuate an illusion
by seeking to control anything?
- I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness
the astonishing light of your own being
- The words you speak become the house you live in
- The heart has its own language.
The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
- One day at a time is all we should be dealing with.
We can't go back to yesterday and we can't control tomorrow.
So live for today and make it beautiful.
- I'm at that stage of my life where I keep myself out of arguments.
Even if you tell me 1+1=5, you're absolutely correct.
- It is there in the deepest core of our being.
Call it truth, God, bliss, beauty: all those things indicate the same phenomenon.
There is something eternal in our beings, something immortal, something divine.
- A life becomes a dance only when it is an adventure.
And it can become an adventure only when there is something higher than you to achieve, to reach.
- The only one who is free in the world is
The one who is free of the world.
- Self-discipline enables you to think first and act afterward.
- Self-disciplined begins with the mastery of your thoughts.
If you don't control what you think, you can't control what you do.
Simply, self-discipline enables you to think first and act afterward.
- True friendship is like sound health;
the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.
Charles Caleb Colton
- Many people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
- If you keep the past alive within you,
you will become dead to the present.
- It's so wonderful to watch an animal,
because an animal has no opinion about itself.
- Surrender is not a weakness,
it is strength.
It takes tremendous strength to surrender life to the supreme
-to the cosmic unfolding.
- Your urge to control life controls you
- Step into the fire of self-discovery.
This fire will not burn you,
it will only burn what you are not.
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship
that makes unhappy marriages.
- Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.
- We fall captive to the herd animal if we cannot reach the individual divinity in ourselves.
- Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself.
Be proud of every step you take towards reaching that goal
- When two people really care about each other, they always find a way to make it work.
No matter how hard it is.
- A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
- Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.
H Jackson Brown Jr
- Separating from love means that you deny the presence of a higher power (the presence of the Universe) and learn to rely on your own power to feel safe.
The moment you choose to disconnect from the loving presence of the Universe, you lose sight of the safety, security, and clear guidance that is otherwise available to you.
The moment you realign with love and stop relying on your own strength, clear direction will be presented.
The presence of love will always cast out fear
- Happiness is the best immunity booster
- Whenever you think you stop the reality from flowing, by your thoughts.
Whenever your mind is quiescent, calm, still like a motionless lake, then you reflect your own divinity.
And you become pure and happy and all your problems melt away.
- Invest in YOURSELF.
Invest in your mind.
Invest in your health.
Invest in your happiness.
Invest in your relationships.
You're worth it.
- Invest in your mind.
Invest in your health.
Invest in yourself.
- No one is perfect.
That's why Understanding is so important.
- Mistakes are the portals of discovery
- Tension is a habit.
Relaxing is a habit.
Bad habits can be broken,
good habits formed.
- Thoughts become perception, perception becomes reality.
Alter your thoughts, alter your reality.
- The reality which shines fully, without misery and without a body,
not only when the world is known but also when the world is not known,
is your real form.
- We wanted, as all great businesses do, to create, to contribute, and we dared to say so aloud.
When you make something, when you improve something, when you deliver something,
when you add some new thing or service to the lives of strangers, making them happier, or healthier, or safer, or better,
and when you do it all crisply and efficiently, smartly, the way everything should be done but so seldom is
-you're participating more fully in the whole grand human drama.
More than simply alive, you're helping others to live more fully,
and if that's business, all right, call me a businessman.
- Child of mine,
I will never do for you that which I know you can do for yourself.
I will never rob you of an opportunity to show yourself your ability and talent.
I will see you at all times as the capable, effective, powerful creator that you've come forth to be.
And I will stand back as your most avid cheerleading section.
But I will not do for you that which you have intended to do for yourself.
Anything you need from me, ask.
I'm always here to compliment or assist.
I am here to encourage your growth,
not to justify my experience through you.
- I'm loving you because it's natural to me.
I'm loving you because I'm a lover.
- Learn to love without condition.
Talk without bad intention.
Give without any reason.
And most of all, care for people without any expectation.
- The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C Clarke
- There are too many positives in life for me to waste my time on the negatives.
- Expectation feeds frustration.
It is an unhealthy attachment to people, things, and outcomes we wish we could control;
- Hope fills the holes of my frustration in my heart
- Anger and frustration are the result of you not being authentic somewhere in your life or with someone in your life.
- There is the lotus leaf in the water; the water cannot touch and adhere to it;
so will you be in the world.
This is called Vairagya, dispassion or non-attachment.
- The highest goal of music is to connect one's soul to their divine nature.
- I think it's very healthy to spend time alone.
You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
- Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone
and solitude expresses the glory of being alone.
- Being alone does not mean being unhappy.
The world is full of interesting and enjoyable things to do.
- I live in that solitude which is painful in youth,
but delicious in the years of maturity.
No. of colors:
No. of colors
- Amatic SC
- Annie Use Your Telescope
- Aref Ruqaa
- Arima Madurai
- Averia Sans Libre
- Averia Serif Libre
- Baloo Chettan
- Baloo Tamma
- Bebas Neue
- Berkshire Swash
- Beth Ellen
- Big Shoulders Display
- Big Shoulders Text
- Bigshot One
- Bilbo Swash Caps
- Bree Serif
- Bubblegum Sans
- Bungee Shade
- Chela One
- Clicker Script
- Concert One
- Cormorant Garamond
- Cormorant Infant
- Cormorant SC
- Cormorant Upright
- Crete Round
- Crimson Text
- Croissant One
- Cute Font
- Dancing Script
- Darker Grotesque
- Elsie Swash Caps
- Emilys Candy
- Fira Sans Extra Condensed
- Fontdiner Swanky
- Fredoka One
- Goudy Bookletter 1911
- Grand Hotel
- Great Vibes
- Henny Penny
- IBM Plex Sans Condensed
- IM Fell Double Pica
- Jim Nightshade
- Josefin Sans
- Josefin Slab
- Joti One
- Just Another Hand
- Just Me Again Down Here
- Lakki Reddy
- Lilita One
- Linden Hill
- Liu Jian Mao Cao
- Loved by the King
- Lovers Quarrel
- Ma Shan Zheng
- Macondo Swash Caps
- Major Mono Display', monospace;"
- Markazi Text
- Miltonian Tattoo
- Mountains of Christmas
- Mystery Quest
- Odibee Sans
- Oleo Script Swash Caps
- Patrick Hand
- Poiret One
- Poller One
- Poor Story
- Port Lligat Slab
- Princess Sofia
- Purple Purse
- Rammetto One
- Rouge Script
- Saira Extra Condensed
- Sigmar One
- Spicy Rice
- Squada One
- Sue Ellen Francisco
- Suez One
- Sulphur Point
- The Girl Next Door
- Titan One
- ZCOOL QingKe HuangYou
- Zilla Slab Highlight
Please answer the following captcha correctly to enable the "Create" button.